Thursday, May 10, 2007

Harry Potter Bookmarks - Collect Them All

While I was walking through the library, I noticed we now have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow bookmarks. Investigating further, I discovered they have a new one every two weeks. The first one came out on April 17th, and each one has a different question. We still have some of the first bookmarks at SouthShore Regional Library. You can go to the website and vote with your answer. This weeks question is "Is Snape Good or Evil?"

Now all Harry Potter fans know that the book of the year is coming out July 21st. However, did you know that you can now place holds on the book. Check it out!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Severus Snape is kind of cool. Good or evil, I do not know.

Draco Malfoy is the one that I cannot stand.

My favorite character overall is Albus Dumbledore. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black would be second.

Anonymous said...

ok wat i don't understand