Friday, February 23, 2007

Hello from another Jennifer!

Hello from another Jennifer!

I am a Youth Services Librarian at Seminole Heights Library. I am excited about our new blog and thought I would use it to talk to you about an exciting subject...Anime and Manga!

If you are a fan of Japanese comics, you are not alone! Every Wednesday at 4pm, I hold an Anime/Manga Club at Seminole Heights Library. At the club, teens meet to talk about their favorite series such as Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket and Inuyasha. We also watch popular Anime like Howl's Moving Castle, sometimes while eating Japanese candy. For me, one of the highlights of the club is seeing all of the great Manga drawings that teens are doing. We have some very talented artists in the group.

If you would like to join the Anime/Manga Club, just come to the Seminole Heights Library any Wednesday at 4pm. If you can't make it to the club, we now have the blog, where we can share ideas on favorite Manga and Anime. I'm looking forward to hearing more from all the Anime fans out there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ya miss jennifer

Anonymous said...

lloveya

Anonymous said...

love ya

Anonymous said...

rock on peoples!this is my comment.continue 2 read &stay up 2 date w/anime

Anonymous said...

rock on!keep! reading!anime 4 ever

Anonymous said...

loveyly blog

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is melissa I am a member of the manga club. If you like manga as much as I do you would like this club. but I only have one thing to say I LOVE INUYASHA!!!! Rumiko takahashi you are so smart!

Anonymous said...

hey evrybody this is lacey im also
an anime fan a big fan i love this libray very much